- JOIN US at the Pop-Up Market -
May - August, 1st Saturday of the Month
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us in our parking lot for a one of a kind Pop-Up Market,
hosting vendors and artisans from the area.
Enjoy food, shopping and live music.
Rain or Shine we will be here at 117 W. Valley (Hwy. 60) Granby, MO.
Granby's Food Truck Frenzy will be in full swing at the same time, just across the street! Make plans, call your friends & join us!
- VENDOR INFORMATION -
If you are an artisan, crafter, maker, licensed food extraordinaire, farmer, vintage or retro lover, or upcycled junkie...you've found the right place!
If you would like to apply to be a vendor at our Pop-Up Market, please click HERE to fill out the online application!
You will also need to READ, the Vendor Contract, below.
Below are the rules and regulations for participating in this event.
- All APPROVED applications must submit a non-refundable $25 booth fee or ($50 booth fee for July 4th event) once you have been approved. We will notify vendors, once selected. This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
Checks may be made to Hello, Sunshine Market or an invoice through paypal can be requested.
- An approximate 10’ x 10’ spot will be reserved for you. You will need to provide anything needed for your booth. Tents are HIGHLY recommended.
- Wifi and electricity are NOT available. Please plan accordingly. Cell phone service is patchy. Plan to have CASH on hand.
- Vendors will be responsible for the collection and payment of Missouri sales tax.
- Hello, Sunshine Pop-Up Market will launch an advertising campaign through multiple digital and social media outlets. We ask that our vendors help make this a successful event for all by engaging and sharing the event on social media and other forms of marketing as applicable. WE WILL PROVIDE COMMON GRAPHICS TO USE to keep marketing consistent!
- Vendors can begin setup at 2:00 PM. Vendors should be set up and ready for business by 3:45 PM. The Pop-Up Market will be open from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Vendors are required to be in their booths during these hours. Early tear down will not be allowed.
- Vendors are required to keep their space tidy and to clean up and remove trash after the event. Please keep in mind that an attractive and inviting booth will help sell!
- You may be asked to submit photos of products and booth set-up.
Please keep in mind this is a family event and we want a very positive image displayed, please help us keep things professional. No foul language or conduct, including foul language on products.
Last of all, THANK YOU for your interest in being part of our Pop-Up Market. It is our goal to do our best to promote you and make this a worthwhile day for all!!
We would LOVE to choose everyone who applies, but do have a limited amount of space for each event. Thank you for applying!
The Hello, Sunshine Market, LLC
Andrea Wald & Sarah James